cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in copy control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i have create.. return order with order type return... for line items 0010,0020,0030..and complete the PGR for 3 items

then i have to cretae replcement order with order type replacement .. with ref.. return order ..here system shows ,

copy return order item selection secreen ..from this screen i have select line item 0010, 0020..and smae qty has copied to replacement order ... and issue to customer also... now line item 0030 is pending... this material is not availble..so for this material

i have to create..credit memo request through va01 order type Credit memo request ...with reference .. return order .... now stsyem shows .. copy return order line itemsscreen ... shows ..all items ..0010,0020,0030.... alredy i have returned to customer 0010...0020... so i need copy only 0030 item to target sd document CRmemo....how can i control this copy requirements ...pls could any one help ...in this issue

regards

sesi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly close the previous thread as don't put same thread multiple times.

I think it could be a part of Screen variant.Go to SHD0 & make the field as Required against the Selection list.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Answers (0)