cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO and Goods Issue report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want a PO report for which Import purchase and Local purchases Goods receipt done.(spares and accesories)

I also want a Goods issue report for which Imports and Local - stocked material or direct consumption material (eg cost center)

Please advice

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

your requirement is not possible with standard reports.

go for ABAP development

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I want a PO report for which Import purchase and Local purchases Goods receipt done.(spares and accesories)

In MB51,Enter GR Movement type,Enter plant,vendor no,purchase order no.,valuation type(if customized,seperate valuation type for import & local then you can get seperate reports),batch(if customized),posting date,transaction type.

In report,Click details list,modify layout to include vendor,p.o no,material doc.no,posting date,gr material,gr qty,uom,valuation type.

I also want a Goods issue report for which Imports and Local - stocked material or direct consumption material (eg cost center)

In MB51Enter goods issue movement type(261,201(against cost centere),etc.,,),plant,posting date,batch etc.,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do you differentiate the procurement between Import and Local? Are you using Valuation type or Batch or from vendor?

If you are using Valuation type or batch, then MB51 will serve your purposeby setting filter in the alv display.

If you are differentiating by vendor/currency, then you can see the report for GR by ME2L and setting filter as local currency& foreign currency in ALV display.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U need to develop Z report for ur requirement.

Chk MB5S for ur first requirement, it may help to some extent