Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Class key attribute flag resets itself

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I've written a custom workflow using a OO class based around the IF_WORKFLOW interface.

It is all working great, but I've noticed a couple of times now that the "key attribute" flag that I set keeps blanking itself.

That means when I try and raise an event from SWUE I can't, as there is no key attribute.

Does anyone know why the key attribute flag would blank itself?

I have tried to replicate it by activating different methods and logging on and off and things like that but it never blanks itself when I try things like that, it seems to be random.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards,

Dave.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MarcinPciak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I don't have to much experience with the WF, but I think you should hold it within instance attribute typed of struture SIBFLPOR, then just fill it in withinh BI_PERSISTENT~LPOR method.

This [blog|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs;jsessionid=(J2EE3417400)ID1225542250DB00455154066552031487End?blog=/pub/wlg/3907] can help you to follow.

Regards

Marcin

3 REPLIES 3

MarcinPciak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I don't have to much experience with the WF, but I think you should hold it within instance attribute typed of struture SIBFLPOR, then just fill it in withinh BI_PERSISTENT~LPOR method.

This [blog|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs;jsessionid=(J2EE3417400)ID1225542250DB00455154066552031487End?blog=/pub/wlg/3907] can help you to follow.

Regards

Marcin

0 Kudos

Hi. That is the blog that I used to create my class.

It works fine, my only problem is that I have a class attribute that I set as Key, which the blog tells you to do, but the Key flag keeps blanking itself.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It has not happened again for a few days now, maybe I was going mad, either way there does not seem to be any explanation so this question is closed.