Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Portal URL

odysseas_spyroglou
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

We have a portal implementation. For all the pages the url that appears in the browser is the same. I want to ask if I can have a link that calls direclty a page inside our portal.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With content administrator role ,try to navigate the specific page from the role to which it assigned.

check the pcd location property and copy the path.now you can call that page directly using below url.

http://host:port/irj/portal?NavigationTarget=ROLES:/pcdpath of page which you coped earlier.

Regards,

Koti Reddy

odysseas_spyroglou
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for your help. I copied and I used the path and it works. The problem now is that before my page appears the login page and asks me for credentials. That souldn't happen because the page that I call is for anonymous users.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it dont want to ask for userid/password ..you should make that page accessable to anonymous users.

give permissions to anonymous users for that page , then it wont ask for credentials.

Check the below thread to call url by adding anonymous in the Navigation target url.

Regards,

Koti Reddy

Edited by: Koti Reddy Chimalamarri on Apr 13, 2010 10:53 AM

anesh_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you please let me know how to redirect to my own portal page after login page

my requirement is ...

after successful login to the portal i need to display a custom page ( iview from java webdynpro )and from there i have to show the starting page of the portal

could you please help me out

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to create a new portal role containing the iview you want to display. Then you set the correct entry point for your just created role and use Sort Priority 0.

That will cause your role to appear first after logging in to the portal.

anesh_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the reply

My requiremnet is to display a iview as a modal dialog when user login to the portal

could you please give me a clear picture on how to make this work

thanks

Answers (0)