Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Control on Project Structure Drill down

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

In t-code CJ20N when a user from one company code opens a project of other company he should not able to drill down until the Network Activity level. We are goup of company with so many company codes. I tried creating a role starting with one auth. object (C_PROJ_TCD) & CJ20N adding up other auth.objects and with various option to restrict that but in vain. What could

be other things to look for please share your experience to resolve this.

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mandrakis,

Have you tried to work with the PS Team/Configurators to leverage Userstatus? If the configuration is done right and aligns to your scenario you might be able to leverage the authobject B_USERSTAT/B_USERST_T.

I have leveraged that object along with configuration to control access to projects based on Structures (CEW) and Business /Operating Units

Thanks,

Matt

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mandrakis,

Have you tried to work with the PS Team/Configurators to leverage Userstatus? If the configuration is done right and aligns to your scenario you might be able to leverage the authobject B_USERSTAT/B_USERST_T.

I have leveraged that object along with configuration to control access to projects based on Structures (CEW) and Business /Operating Units

Thanks,

Matt

0 Kudos

thanks Matt... I'll go back to functional team and ask them to hv a look

Former Member
0 Kudos

This can achieved by user-exit CNEX0002. SAP Note:554415