cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error SSFCOMPOSER002

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have developed 1 smartforms AND Assign to PO OUTPUT Types NEU . It give me error ssfcomposer002

and meesage shows ' No Run time active object exists for your smartform' ...

So , please me regarding it............

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Maybe you are using a Include Text wich is empty, you should try to Check the option "No error if no exists"

The other option is that your are calling an Fuction Module o using a Table/structure/data element wich is not active or doesn't exist. A simple way to check this is run manually the smartforms by the transacction SMARTFORMS in the MANDT where you are getting the error, like this.

If you get a dump or an error, can help you ton determinate what the error is.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have a strong feeling that you just did half of the work.

You recustomized the output type NEU and changed the form.

Most probably you had a standard SAP-SCRIPT form and a accodring driver program customized. Now you changed the customizing to use your new (SMARTFORM). Well SAP-SCRIPT driver programs are NOT able to handle smartforms.

If your smartform is existing and active i sense he tries to start the SAP-SCRIPT form which is not existant, and so you get your error message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue is with your NACE t-code customization. Please check that.

In NACE you need to configure all settings like Print program name, form name & output types etc. It seems to be incorrect.

Pls correct that and try again.

Regrads,

Lokesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The smartform is not active

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kritesh,

Thanks for your reply.. But this smartform is active.....Is there anything i have to check ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Than it seems the data to be displayed is not fitting in the place where you are trying to display it. Check the window size.