closing production orders
Please explain when the production orders are closed.
is their any standard way we follow how we closed the orders
Please explain me
You can close the production when your all the cost are booked completely. Like given below
1. when the GR happen against the production
2. all confirmations made against the production order
3. All overhead costs are booked.
4. Then run the month end process refer our experts help below.
For order settlement, refer to Mr. Bramhankar's inputs:
1. After Final Confirmation of Order ( Status : CNF) make GR for for order using Tcode : MIGO / MB31 so Production Order Status will be DLV.
2. Then complete the order technically by using Tcode : CO02--
> Functions ( Menu)---> Restrict Processing -
> Technically Complete. You can carry out TECO for multiple Orders in Tcode : COHV (Mass Processing).
3.Now Calculate Overheads using Tcode : KGI2 - Individual Processing
CO43 - Collective Processing
4.Calculate WIP using Tcode : KKAX - Individual Processing
KKAO - Collective Processing
5.Calculate Variance by using Tcode : KKS2 - Individual Processing
KKS1 - Collective Processing
6.Finally do the settlement of Order in Tcode : KO88 - Individual Processing
CO88 - Collective Processing
For standard price, refer to the below thread:
Hope the above helps.