Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment advices to Vendor Email

SumanaSoori
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have all the technical settings set up correctly for sending the payment advices to Vendor Email when running F110. But it is throwing the error as "Advice note for pymt 1000 2000000437 will be printed; dispatch via e-mail not poss".

Can anybody please let me know the reasons for this error. Thanks.

Regards,

Sumana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

SumanaSoori
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

There are 2 steps required for the above issue:

1. Maintain the email address in Vendor master data and make sure that it is internal, that means some email id which is in client network. EG G mail, Yahoo are external Email IDs

2. Make sure that the sender, for ex , in this case if you are the sender, ensure that in SU01 you have maintained internal email address against your name and selected standard communication method as Email. Take help of Basis team in this regard.

Let me know if you need more inputs.

Regards,

S.Sumana

SumanaSoori
Participant
0 Kudos

Resolved myself. As per the setup we can send the emails to internal email IDs only. We also need to have the sender e mail address set up in Su01.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumana,

I am also facting the same problem, could you please provide me the configuration steps for this?

Thanks in advance.

Vijay D.

SumanaSoori
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody please provide the possible solutions for this query. Thanks.

Regards,

Sumana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumana,

How do you know you have everything technically set up correctly? Are you able to send emails to some vendors but not certain ones?

Have you confirmed that the vendor master has a valid email address and that the StandardCommMtd is set to INT Email? If the vendor has an alternative payee or permitted payee, did you ensure those related vendors also had correct set up in the vendor master for email notices.

When you run the payment program F110 and go to the payment log, are you able to double-click on the error message to see if there is any additional information (i.e. message number that you can then do a search on)?

Cindy