cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer maintain in Vendor "Control" table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Can anyone please advice what is the purpose of maintaining a Customer for a Vendor?

Thank you very much,

Regards,

Chee Wee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jürgen L. ,

Thanks for your advice!!

Can i have another question if i'm going to create a return PO "ZRT", Do i need to maintain the Customer in Vendor master data if i would like to delivery the goods back to the vendor?

Thank you very much,

Regards,

Chee Wee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain the customer in the vendor master in the following cases

1. For the stock transport order where we are billing.

2. In the third party order were the vendor are supplying the material to the customer.

hope this will help u.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Thanks

I have another question, when i'm trying to create a delivery of Component by using ME2O, if the customer did not maintain in the vendor master data under control tab, then i would not be able to create the delivery of component to the vendor/subcontractor.

Can you advice for my case what are the data would be use from the Customer data which were maintained in the Vendor master?

Thanks you very much,

Regards,

Chee Wee

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you want create deliveries to subcontractor then you have to setup your subcontractor as a customer too.

In vendor master you just enter then the customer number. This enables SAP to find the customer master (as ME2O just has the vendor)

The customer master must be maintained like any other ship-to customer for SD processes.

most important is the correct sales area and the shipping condition as this info is used to determine the shipping point.