cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Context Menu in Layout designer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can anyone suggest me what is the usages of Context menu in Layout designer in WD ABAP. Actually I have created a Context menu and create a MenuActionItem in this context menu and create an action on this MenuActionItem. I also set the text on this but it doesn't appear on screen at runtime.

Please suggest, what is the use of Context menu in WD components.

Thanks

Sanket sethi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have got the solution for the issue. In the method WDDOONCONTEXTMENU of the View we can view the code in the WD component DEMO_CONTEXT_MENU_DYNAMIC.

Here set the L_enabled is set to abap_true and you can view the context menu entry at runtime. when the application is executed and table is filled with the data right mouse click on the entry and then the Context menu option will appear.

Please check the WD component DEMO_CONTEXT_MENU_DYNAMIC for further detials.

Thanks you all of you.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Thanks for the reply. I have just go through the WD component DEMO_CONTEXT_MENU_DYNAMIC. Which is doing the same thing as I require. In this Program there is a action CONTEXT_MENU_ACTION on Book Flight MenuActionItem. But can anyone suggest me when will this action trigger?

Also the Book Flight MenuActionItem is not visible on the screen when application executed. Please advice.