cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Namespace Doubt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

i am having some confusion with respect to namespace creation in my scenario. My scenario is a "bypass" scenario and i am not creating any data types or msg types or even mapping in the IR Side. I am doing my developemnt only in the ID part, i am just importing the IDOC from R/3 into the SWCV of the receiver.

My doubt is at the time of transport , is it good enough to transport only the ID part or shld i create a name space and use the idoc as external defination.

we can get the xsd structure from the exetranl defiantion and also we can get the xsd structure from the idoc which we ahve imported.

i am in real confusion

please help me out

tahnx in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>i am just importing the IDOC from R/3 into the SWCV of the receiver.

If your bypass interface uses only ID part and the IDoc imported in the SWCV, then you need to transport only the ID and the IDoc. No need to use XSD in the transported system (if you are not using initially)

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shld i crete namespace in IR or not ?

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun,

Not required,when NO IR objects involved in your interface.you can give some dummy names in ID.

Cheers,

Raj

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No for bypass you don't have to create..

Regards

Suraj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

abhijitbolakhe
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

DO not create IR objects for Bypass scenario.

Use dummy interface & namespace details in Configuration.

If you want to maintain the same file name in source & target, then do the following config in both sender & receiver file adapter channel

1) check the " use adapter specofic message attribtes" & " file name"

2) give any dummy file name in receiver channel

Regards

Abhijit