cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One PO assined to 2 assets

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.I created a asset PO which one PO line was assigned to 2 assets. I have posted MIGO and clicked on FI accounting document

message we are getting No Subsequent document found in accounting.

2.If i create one PO line and assign to 1asset done MIGO there is no problem we can able to see accounting document.

What is the wrong with 1st scenario we can not do like this please suggest. IF can then how to get accounting document.

Regards

JAYA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya

This could happen if multiple account assignments are there for a PO line item, as "GR non-valuadated" will get automatically selected in such cases. This is available under the "Delivery" tab of line item details.

Try removing this tick in PO and create a GR.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for your reply

I check out in Delivery tab "GR non-valuadated" not selected.

could some one please let me know.

Regards

JC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JC

This is a standard SAP behaviour that No accounting document will be generated at the time of GR, when the PO involves multiple account assignment. For further details, please refer the below SAP OSS note.

Note 204252 - Valuated goods receipt for multiple account assignment

Hope this answers your question.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In OME9 T-CODE account assignment category we have selected 1 means single account assignment. is this impacting on that is it right? thats the reason we could not able to assign to 2 assets with one PO item please let me know.

Regards

JC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JC

The setting what you are referring just controls how the standard account assignment screen should look like while creating PO.

and this does not control whether accounting document to be created or not at the time of GR creation.

Regards

Answers (0)