Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

We have configured one document type for the below mentioned object links

WBS Element

Sales Document

Purchase Reqn.

Purchase Order

In configuration define object links there is a field called "Create Document". In that field we have defined as 2 i.e.Use transaction to create document that means we can directly go to CV01N transaction from the same screen

I am able to use this functionality i.e. calling the create document transaction screen in WBS Element -CJ20N.

Wanted to know how can i use the same functionality i.e.how to get that create document screen from sales document,Purchase Reqn & Purchase Order screens..

Regards

Bhanu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

In sales document,purchase requisition and purchase order screens,we can't create any document. If we try,it will again display you the DMS screen. May be in WBS it's possible but it's not possible in these screens.

I hope this will resolve your query.

Regards,

Ravindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravindra,

Already we are making use of this functionality in CJ20N...

Want to know why we cant use this functionality in Sales document,Purchase Reqn & Purchase Order..Is there any other customisation settings that has to be done....

Regards

Bhanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Bhanu,

SAP is transaction based product that is the reason form another t-code you can perform only that perticular activity and can't create document from the t-code other than CV01n.

If you are planning to do customizing also ,it's not feasible to create such documents. If you can attach somewhere other screen these attachment will not be stored in DMS content server. The original can only checked-in thru CV01n.

I hope this will more helpful.

Regards,

Ravindra