cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Sourcing Performance Issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In E-sourcing I'm trying to handle some performance issues . Is it possible to import dummy data into application . How to import .. can any one help me out regarding this .. It's a critical issue

Thanks in advance

Deepika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ankush,

As per importing into SAP system is considered it can be done through CSV/ xls file..

While importing a csv file I am facing a problem. It is showing an error msg "The object referenced in column DOC_TYPE could not be found.".. any idea why is it so..

Moreover is there any specific format is available for different classs(w.r.t coloumns, data values) in which we should be sending the information?

Appriciate any suggestions on csv and OMA formats w.r.t E-sourcing... from any Experts..

Thanks in Advance...

Jagmohan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepika,

It is certainly possible to import dummy data into the application. There are several work book templates that are provided out of the box in the application. Refer to Enterprise, Company Deployment workbooks available on the RG link in the application.

Each work books provided you all the config details. These work books explain contain sample data and outline many details such as required and non required fields etc.

If transactional data needs to be loaded, you should extract OMA files from source system and then import them into the target system.

Regards,

Parankush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parankush ,

Can you pls explain me clearly , where to uplaod the OMA file . I need to access production data in my Dev Box .

Thanks,

Deepika T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deepika,

OMA/OML file can be uploaded same as workbooks(Import option)

It work as transport request as in normal SAP system

you have to create/export OMA/OML file in source system and import it in you target system

~Ankush