Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CONDITION BASED DOWN PAYMENT PROCESS

gkathotia
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are using "Condition based Down payment". We are NOT using Billing Plan in any of the steps. Steps to create the process:

1) Create a regular Sales order with one item with a value of say 213 MVR. This includes an item level Down Payment of 50 MVR manually entered through the condition type AZWA (either at item or at header level)

2) Go to F-29 and Post a Down payment and enter the above Sales Order in the line item n VBEL2 field . Accounting Document is created

3) Create an outbound Delivery (Type LF) for the Sales order created in (1)

4) Create a billing document (Type ZINV) through VF04 for the delivery document created in (3). Billing Document and Accounting Document created

However in the billing document, we dont see the value of AZWB. It is coming as 0. It is because of this that the Down payment clearing line item is also not getting created in the Accounting Document .

We have properly configured the condition type Down Payment by including the condition Types AZDI, AZWB, AZWA in our pricing procedure ZVKP03(called during Sales Order and during billing).

The Condition Based Down Payment is based on the EHP2 release of SAP ECC 6:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/en/4a/ac853478616434e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Any help on why AZWB mau not be getting filled up is appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi,

We are also in process to implement condition-based down paymnet but when we try to enter a down payment with F-29 and referenced the sales order number, the system gave error message u201CMessage no. V1125 - Enter the item numberu201D so we were forced to enter the payment at the line item level.

Did you able to do F-29 at the sales order header level ?

If so , is there any special config we are missing ?

Thanks,

Avishay

Former Member
0 Kudos

bump

I have the exact same issue as Gaurav, and cannot find any Notes or other information to clarify.

If someone has found a solution I would be very grateful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately I don't have a solution on the issue, because still don't have the EHP 2. But I am gathering information on the process and found a quite detailed document on the process customizing. May be it can be helpful (page 18 - 3.3 customizing for condition based down payment):

http://help.sap.com/bp_retail603/BBLibrary/Documentation/732_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_US.doc

I also would like to clarify the process itself. If you have an example in system, could you please let me know

1) do you see in sales order document flow or somewhere in the order itself any information on down payment clearing status?

2) if 'yes' for the previous point, is it shown somewhere how much exactly was posted for the down payment in FI. In other words, if customer paid just half of the DP condition value, is it seen somewhere?

3) till which moment the down payment conditions stays changable in the sales order? do I understand correct that after f-29 it isn't changagle?

thanks a lot for any kind of clarifications,

Andriy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've just configured the process as described in the guide document from previous message and it works. Answering to my previous question:

- FI posting for prepayment isn't shown in sales order document flow

- the value of down payment posted in FI is found and distributed between items during billing and shown in item conditions in condition AZWB