cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Determination of Rate of Exchange

0 Kudos

Hi All,

There is a requirement to determine the Exchange rate at the based on Billing date for the billing type ZF1.

I can change the settings in copy control and make it as "C" for Pricing Exchange Rate Type.

But what there are two exchange rate types

1) M - Standard translation at Average rate

2) ZIC - Intecompany exchange rate

My requirment is to apply the change only for "M" not for "ZIC".

Please suggest.

Regards,

Jagadish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Now there is a new requirment for the determination of ROE.

Earlier i had configured the PricingExchRate type as "E" in the copy control setting for delivery to Billing. Now this is working based on the Current date.

But the new requirment for the Manual conditon type ZZ03 the ROE has to be determined based on the current date and the problem is we have a existing configuration for Pricing type as "C" which is nothing but copy manual conditons and re-determine others.

If i do the update pricing in the Invoice document and re-enter the condtion type ZZ03 the ROE is calculated based on the current date. But when the value of condition type is copied from sales order the ROE is not getting re-determined. Because of the configuration in copy control for Pricing type as "C"

Is there any userexit to overwrite the standard configuration only for conditon type ZZ03(which is manual codition type)

Regards,

Jagadish

0 Kudos

Thank you,

The main requirment is that...The exchange rate is to be picked from Invoice creation date. Not based on the order creation date.

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I know, in standard the billing date is set as the conversion date:

LV60AA95 -> form VBRK_VBRP_DATENTRANSPORT

IF vbrk-kurrf_dat IS INITIAL.

vbrk-kurrf_dat = vbrk-fkdat.

ENDIF.

IF vbrp-kursk_dat IS INITIAL.

vbrp-kursk_dat = vbrk-fkdat.

ENDIF.

As you can see, the conversion date is set to the billing date.

Cheers,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

In CMR Document currency and exchange rate type these two fields if you are not maintain the Exchange rate type by default it will take M which is maintian in company code settings.

Hope you understood , only the required customer only maintain the exchange rate type for others leave blank ok

and while posting f-28 FI will take care how to post correct exchange rate posting..

if you likes.. points