cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reconfigure TMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Recently I have deleted TMS config in DEV (domain controller) because transports are not being forwarded to the import queue of the QA system. Now when I try to reconfigure TMS in dev It says "The password must contain at least 1 digits (0-9)". I've searched related articles and it says I have to edit parameter "login/min_password_digits = 1" to "0". Question, do i have to restart DEV after changing the parameter? Then, when will I change the parameter value back to "1". Could anyone help me out on this TMS reconfiguration.

TIA.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This parameter is a static parameter and after changing the value you need to restart the instance for the value to take effect.

Regarding reverting back the value to 1 again, depends upon your organisation password policy. For reconfiguring the TMS, login to domain controller that is DEV 000 client and delete the existing systems and then complete TMS. Also delete the transport routes. Now distribute and activate the changes.Then again freshly create the TMS and configure the transport routes. Then distribute and activate the changes.

Hope clarified.

Regards,

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you must restart your system to activate the changes.