Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Freeze Pan or Freeze Column/Rown

Greetings!

I am using Visual Studio 2005 and developing an application in ASP.NET by using bundeled Crystal Report .

As I have a limited space to show the report ; due to Master Page layout;. I have used bestfit property to false and defined the report width to 600 pixel.

Till Yet everything is fine.

I require

01. How to fix/freeze the first n say two columns so that when user scrolls the columns should not move or scroll.

02. In some cases I would like to freeze the Pager Header and now when user scrolls vertically then the page header would not move.

03. In some cases I require the above two in the same report.

Moreover When I run the report in Visual Studio 2005 IDE ; by using report preview; then right click in report and we get the option "Freeze Pan" in the menu. Now when the report is executed in website I mean in browser and we right click in report the the menu does not have the "Freeze Pan" Option. How can we get this option in the browser.

Thanks!

M.MaShaAllah

Former Member
replied

Moved to Developer SDK forum.

You can't due to the HTML viewer is no capable of this. Possibly a windows form can do it thought but that means altering your application and deploying all of the CR runtime to the local PC.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question