Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IW32, components details in runtime

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's

Here I need to control the user by looking total components cost under components tab in IW32 when they are going to release .

I can get the changes on components by user from EXIT (EXIT_SAPLCOMK_014)

And I can keep the logic in release EXIT (EXIT_SAPLCOIH_002)

but when user changes components multiple times before release its getting difficult for me to calculate the total cost, so is there any way to get the total components details (run time table) in EXIT_SAPLCOIH_002 to calculate the component cost.

• we want to restrict the user only in release, he save anything up to release.

• need not to bother about operation cost which is under operation tab.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

you could try to use the function module CO_BO_OPR_OF_ORDER_GET inside the EXIT_SAPLCOIH_002.

Regards Wolfgang

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

you could try to use the function module CO_BO_OPR_OF_ORDER_GET inside the EXIT_SAPLCOIH_002.

Regards Wolfgang

0 Kudos

Thank you for reply Wolfgang,

even though I use this FM I am not getting the required runtime cost details, I am not getting at least the material numbers or cost and quantity of components, its providing AUFPL number where I can go table to get required data, but that is previously saved one know, if user change anything and try to release before saving then how to catch the details of components so that I can calculate the total cost of components and say user is eligible to release or not.

• to decide user cost limit we are maintaining a table with user name and his cost limit, if the MO components cost exceeds then I need to place NO_RELEASE= 'X'. In (exit_saplcoih_002)

• as a temp solution I am forcing the user to save before he goes for release, if MO got no changes from user then I go table RESB and grab all records to get total cost and compare the cost with his limit.

• user can save anything, we need to restrict him in release process only.

0 Kudos

Dear Wolfgang,

Using 'CO_BC_RESBD_OF_ORDER_GET' I am getting particular line and with respective quantity, price as well.

Once again for your valuable suggestion.