Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHARM Tester missing authorization for SDMJ - Normal Correction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CHARM experts,

I have a problem with authorization roles for Tester :

if I have only SA_ SOCM_TESTER and SAP_CM-SMAN_TESTER roles assigned to my user (along with trusted RFC) - they cannot see SDMJ transactions type in CRM_DNO_MONITOR. Though they can see SDAD, SDHF etc.

Nor they can jump to SDMJ from Change Request (SDCR) even though SDCR has SDMJ linked - it shows missing authorizations.

I tried to add field PR_TYPE=SDMJ into auth object CRM order - Bus. transaction type as described in note 898673 (old but the best I could find) - still nothing .

Can someone help please ?

Thanks

Elena

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for suggestions everyone.

Restarting the server is not an options for me, it requires a change request by itself in my company.

The note 1174543 is not applicable - it's older than the stack level I have in SOLMAN - 7.0 EhP 1, ST 400-22.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This was not an authorization issue.

I have a clone ID of that one in trouble (exact copy of authorization) - and the clone could see SDMJ, but original ID could not.

I suspect something wrong with variant of CRM_DNO_MONITOR or something.

This misterious "now I see it, now I don't" happened to another ID not long time ago. It resolved itself overnight.

Same this time - the problem disappeared overnight.

Still curious about what happened...

Elena

ryan_wermager
Explorer
0 Kudos

If you are on SP22 and using the standard ChaRM security roles within Solution Manager, this could be a known SAP issue. I have heard about this issue from a friend at another company. You may want to search the SAP notes for Change and Request Management.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try restarting the server,sometimes it happens that even you copy and that users when logon faces this issue.

I have seen it many times but restarting the server solves this problem

Regards

Prakhar

Edited by: Prakhar Saxena on Apr 14, 2010 12:35 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check may be this note will help

[ Note 1174543 - SLFI Check your authorization message with a SDMJ or SDHJ| Note 1174543 - SLFI Check your authorization message with a SDMJ or SDHJ]

Regards,

Gagan Deep Kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this you can simply use SU53 immediately after getting missing auth message.

Then check that object in SUIM or create a new role with mentioned missing auth.

Run /osu53 after receiving missing auth message and not edown th eobject.

Regards,

Gagan Deep Kaushal