cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigning existing solution (SDB) to ticket

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleagues,

I cannot assign an existing solution to a ticket.

We have SAF and TREX woring fine. I can search all our problems and solutions with any problem using "Solution Database" tab in the ticket (CRMD_ORDER transaction).

But if I find a proper solution I cannot assing it to our ticket. It seems that "add to cart" in the hit screen is not activated.

If we create a new solution using action "SLFN0001_ADVANCED_SDB_CREATE", solution is attached to the ticket in "Solution Database" tab.

best regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if you have set the status of the individual problem and solution as "Released".

Thanks,

Rinkal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rinkal,

problem and solution are released.

Also a valid from and valid to date is set in the sdb entry.

Subject is also set.

I can search within crmd_order for problems/solutions but without any subject related search!

With subject as subsearch nothing is found.

Regards,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

Problem and solution are released and compiled into TREX. I can seach sucessfully our problems and solutions.

The problem I have is with trx. CRMD_ORDER in Solution Database tab. I can search for the solution but I cannot attach it to the ticket as a found solution.

If I create a new solution from the action, it gets recorded in this tab, but I cannot assign "existing" solutions to the ticket since the tab is not maintainable.

Take for instance the "SAP Notes" tab. If you search for a note and find a relevant one, you can assing it to the ticket.

¿Can we do the same for "existing"solutions in our own solution database?

Best regards,

Renato

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We finaly could assing a solution to the service desk. Our problem was with proper filters based on service desk subjects in problems and solutions. If they don't match, add to cart is not avaliable.