I have a requirement where i want to create two T-lanes Between a Plant & a DC. There are two DC's & one Plant.
I am aware that we can make this happen in two ways either manually creating them directly in the APO system & other one is by CIFing across info records etc.
We need to come to a conclusion if manual creation will not be of a Tedious job. The reason why i am asking "Though there just TWO Tlanes betweena Plant & the DC'S but there are 1200 Products to be maintained on these two Tlanes.
1. Goto the Tlane
2. Populate the Model field, SOurce & Destination.
3. once we r in, Click on the create button then in the option where i can populate Products can i just paste those 1200 products.
Will this work??
As you asked, the pasting of 1200 products will not work.
Only feasible options as per SAP std are as follows:-
1) Single product selection
2) Group selection via product group type
3) Group selection via Product Group
4) All products
5) Mass selection (Random selection)
Based on your requirement, you can select and use any one
of the options. The drawback in selecting all products is that later
on if you want to block certain items, then it is very difficult to
R. Senthil Mareeswaran.