CRM Relationship to ECC Customer Partner function
When a BP is created in SAP CRM it is replicated to SAP ECC as a customer.
The mapping of the BP classification to Account group has been made in transaction PIDE. A partner determination procedure is also been assigned to the account group.
Now, when the BP is replicated to ECC, the customer is created however the partner functions like Sold-to, Ship-to, Bill-to and Payer are not populated automatically.
BP 1001 is created in SAP CRM
In ECC Customer 1001 is created, however in the sales area data (partner function) tab no partner function is populated.
I was expecting the partner functions to be as follows
This however remains empty and has to be updated manually right now. How can this be fixed? Do I need to do any additional configuration?
Also if I maintain a relationship in CRM for the BP say bill-to relationship, the partner function should be populated with the right BP(customer) number in SAP ECC.
You should check the following in ECC:
- Start SPRO -> Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Partner Determination
- Select first step ; Set up Partner Determination for Customer data
- Select the Partner Determination Function you use
- Then select Partner Functions in this procedure
- Make the partner fuctions, that you want created automaticly, mandatory.
When the Partner functions in the procudure are made mandatory the system will create them together with a new customer.