Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

no purchase requisition created in the backend

Hi,

I describe any requirement in SRM (Browser) lets say I am unable to find it in the catalog. I save it get a shopping-card nr.

In the backend should be created a purchase requisition now because it is not a catalog item. But it does't happen.

I also have checked within bbp_pd the EXT_DEMID, it is empty. Nothing is created.

What has to be done. Pls help.

Regards

Alex

Former Member
replied

Hi Alex,

ok, I see. From the BBP_PDBEI it's clear, that the SC transfer has failed.

Normally in this case the system should create paralelly an entry in the alert monitor (RZ20). If this didn't happened yet you can recreate the missing alert entry via the report BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED. When you have this alert entry you can see from the long text what was the problem and -as an administrator- you can delete or retransfer the SC line items via the browser.

But please note, if you have still error in the SC (or in some customizing) the retransfer won't help and the transfer will fail again. In this case only the transfer debugging will help to find out the reason. Please see my documentation about the SC transfer debugging: http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/Shoppingcarttransfer

Regards,

Peter

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question