cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no purchase requisition created in the backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I describe any requirement in SRM (Browser) lets say I am unable to find it in the catalog. I save it get a shopping-card nr.

In the backend should be created a purchase requisition now because it is not a catalog item. But it does't happen.

I also have checked within bbp_pd the EXT_DEMID, it is empty. Nothing is created.

What has to be done. Pls help.

Regards

Alex

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alexander,

What setting do you have for Define Objects in Backend Systems for this product category? Also, run CLEAN_REQREQ_UP and BBP_GET_STATUS_2 jobs to ensure backend document details are updated in BBP_PD.

SG

peter_novoth
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

as described above, please execute at first the job CLEAN_REQREQ_UP (the BBP_GET_STATUS2 is not relevant for this).

Please check also:

- whether the SC is approved

- whether the SC is in the sourcing cookpit

Please check also in the BBP_PD the follow-on document relevant part:

click into the SC item line, and scroll down till you reach the BBP_PDBEI. What is the content of the following fields?

BE_LOG_SYSTEM

BE_OBJ_ITEM

BE_OBJECT_TYPE

BE_OBJECT_ID

It can happen, that an error occured during the SC transfer. Please check the alert monitor with an admin user whether you have an application error for that particular SC (you can check the same also in the transaction BBP_PD with the flag 'read alerts').

Sometimes there is an error in the SC transfer, but somehow no alert is created. For this case execute the report BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED, which will create the missing alert entry. When you have the alert entry, the administrator can decide whether for deletion or for retransferring the SC item.

Regards,

Peter

Regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

SRMUSER123 you asked me what settings do you have for Define Objects in Backend Systems for this product category.

I didn't define any object in the backend Is it mandatory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alexander,

I was referring to the IMG setting in SRM system for 'Define objects in backend system'. This setting determines whether purch req or purch order gets created for a product category.

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter

this is the content of the following fields

BE_LOG_SYSTEM T90CLNT090

BE_OBJ_ITEM 00010

BE_OBJECT_TYPE BUS2105

BE_OBJECT_ID 4000000569

In the backend I cant find purchase requsition with the Nr 4000000569

Regards

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alexander,

1. What does the status show in BBP_PD for this SC? Transfer failed?

2. Did you run CLEAN_REQREQ_UP?

3. Did you check Application Monitor and have you noticed any errors?

SG

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

PR numbers might be allocated for your shopping cart but due to some reasons PR really not created in ECC. SRM is a engine to supply the number to ecc to create a PR for this SC for alex. but alex data was wrong so PR could not be created. in rz20 error you must get an detail error why PRs not successfuly created.

like any faulty accounting assignment etc............................drillllllllllllll rz20 or application monitor.

unless you correct a shopping cart data , you can not create successfull pr...

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls. see my inline comments.

1. What does the status show in BBP_PD for this SC? Transfer failed?

Status             COMPLETED

2. Did you run CLEAN_REQREQ_UP?

Logical system ->          E50CLNT100
       Shopping cart number   ->  1000003100 to 1000003130
       Backend document number-> empty

After I performed the Program I cant see any result the screen was the same. No message nothing ...

3. Did you check Application Monitor and have you noticed any errors?

did you mean Tcode ->  rz20     ????

Regards

Alex

peter_novoth
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

ok, I see. From the BBP_PDBEI it's clear, that the SC transfer has failed.

Normally in this case the system should create paralelly an entry in the alert monitor (RZ20). If this didn't happened yet you can recreate the missing alert entry via the report BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED. When you have this alert entry you can see from the long text what was the problem and -as an administrator- you can delete or retransfer the SC line items via the browser.

But please note, if you have still error in the SC (or in some customizing) the retransfer won't help and the transfer will fail again. In this case only the transfer debugging will help to find out the reason. Please see my documentation about the SC transfer debugging: http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/Shoppingcarttransfer

Regards,

Peter

Answers (0)