Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Upgrade.exe crashes

Downloaded sAP2007A Sp01, Patch Level 10 and hotfix. Upgrader crashes when running upgrade. Crashes right when the upgrade starts. This is a new patch, is there an alternate way to get the patch downloaded? have tried this on two different machines, always the same result. Any suggestions?

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Peter,

Are you getting an error message of some sorts? Perhaps on the screen or in the event viewer?

There are problems going to some of the later patches (from SP01 PL09 and onwards) where you get an error trying to access Parser.dll.

If this is the error you get then look at this post with a solution to the issue: 2007A SP01 PL10 not installing on Windows Server 2003 ?

Regards,

Adrian

Hi Peter, do not worry about that last sentence from Neetu, it was copied from the post I made on the issue above and i was saying that you didn't need to apply the fix above to go to PL09, but i couldn't go to any of the 9 hotfixes, or 10 or 10 hotfix until it was applied. If you are suffering from the same error, then once you have applied the fix you should be able to go to PL 10 HF 1.

Edited by: Adrian Johnson on Apr 13, 2010 3:52 PM

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question