cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Name of the IDOC is SYSTAT ..but where content of the IDOC is ORDRSP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we are facing some rare problem... XI receives SYSTAT and ORDRSP idocs from EDI but , when this IDOCs reached to XI

in moni they are failing because the name of the idoc looks SYSTAT, when you open the payload it is having ORDRSP, and vice-versa happening. due to this receiver determination is failing...

request you to help us on what is the reason for this, and how we over come this issue

Srinivas

Edited by: sri_rambo on Apr 12, 2010 9:36 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

XI receives SYSTAT and ORDRSP idocs from EDI but , when this IDOCs reached to XI
in moni they are failing because the name of the idoc looks SYSTAT, when you open the payload it 
is having ORDRSP

it is something which needs to be checked in sap side.go to tode we02/we05 ,open the triggered

IDOC , open the data segment for the SYSTAT IDOC and let us know if you see ORDRSP fileds there

.If yes then IDOC is not created properly.

Also one more place you can check is the Partner profile , where message types are assigned , there

may be some mismatch there.

Regards,

Srinivas

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

-->Recently when i am triggering idocs from application system using WE19, even i also faced the same problem in PI SXMB_MONI.

-->While triggering IDOC, in my case it was a mismatch between the MESSAGE TYPE and IDOC type which i maintained.

--> I Suggest you to recheck whether the MESSAGE TYPE and IDOC type is correct or not.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you delete the meta data from IDX2 transaction & reprocess both the IDOC & see if it works.?

Regards

Sushil