cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction ME21N Screen layout Item Details TAB settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ME21N transaction some of item details TABS are invicible. Like "Delivery address tab" is invicible. I want to make it visible/changeble to enter address for ship to.

Right now I am looking into SPRO on screen layout settings and transaction SHD0 for screen layout variant.

But I could not able to activate/visible of this particular tab.

Help needed to make "Item detail delivery address tab" visible/change.

Thanks,

Deepak.

Edited by: KDeepak on Apr 12, 2010 2:29 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

The path is SPRO -- Materials Management- PurchasingPurchase order- Define screen layout at Document level-field selection -

ME21N-Reference item data

In field selection screen for ME21N i.e.maintain table T162 -Field selection groups .Under this on the tab of Reference data ,item you have to mainatin as an optional entry for Delivery Address.With this delivery address tab will be visible for you under ME21N trancsction.

Regards,

Nitin Amritkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

I appreciate your responce and inputs on this.

My screen layout settings as you mentioned path in SPRO, we have delivery address tab as optional entry. But I need to check the table T162 which you mentioned.

I have also checked transaction SHD0 which will be using to save screen variant.

But some how not able to bring "Delivery address tab" change/display.

Please let me know if you have any more inputs ideas on this.

Thanks,

Deepak.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the document type you are using? and are you using any plants at the line item level? do you see it in the requisiiton?