cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in backend comunication (BBP_TAX009)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting an error message while I am creating a shopping card. Every time when I click next in the browser the system generates a message ERROR IN BACKEND COMMUNICATION.

Also in BBP_PD when I click the created SC it gives me the communication error and the a message code BBP_TAX009.

Do have an idea why this occurs ?

Regards

Alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have deactivated it but I do not think that this is a clean solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alexander,

Right. Setting to No Tax is not a good solution. I wanted you to give it a try to pin point where the error is. If you did not get the error with this setting, it indicates that while trying to find TAX from backend system, the backend system is failing. It typically happens if ECC system is using a third party system for finding tax rate and that system is offline for somereason (Vertex for example).

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alexander,

Check this thread out

Also, do you use a third party system for tax calculation? Sometimes if the connectivity to that third party tax system is broken (check SM59 connection test), you could get tax errors.

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already checked it before posting here. It's not working yet.

Regards

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alexander,

You may want to try changing the IMG config for tax calcuation to "No tax calcuation" and test to rule out problem with tax calculation.

Here is the path IMG->Supplier Relationship Management->SRM Server->Cross-Application Basic Settings->Tax Calculation->Define System for Tax Calculation.

Also, find out a tax code that does not need any tax calculations. I have seen similar errors when the third party system we used (VERTEX) was offline.

SG