Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC5.3 UME roles & CUA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am implementing GRC in an environment with a CUA and have the following questions

1. Is it possible to configure GRC & CUA so that the UME users and roles can be provisioned through the CUA?

2. In this case of having a CUA would this be used as the user master source for RAR?

3. Am I right in assuming that single sign-on will not be possible until I have linked the portal to GRC?

Thanks,

Niamh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

> 1. Is it possible to configure GRC & CUA so that the UME users and roles can be provisioned through the CUA?

>

Yes, this is possible.

> 2. In this case of having a CUA would this be used as the user master source for RAR?

>

Yes.

> 3. Am I right in assuming that single sign-on will not be possible until I have linked the portal to GRC?

>

I am not able to understand that you mentioned linked Portal to GRC ? which portal you want to link to GRC ?

Also, Check SAP Note 1099011 - Limitations of using CUA with GRC Access Control

Thanks

Sunny

2 REPLIES 2

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

> 1. Is it possible to configure GRC & CUA so that the UME users and roles can be provisioned through the CUA?

>

Yes, this is possible.

> 2. In this case of having a CUA would this be used as the user master source for RAR?

>

Yes.

> 3. Am I right in assuming that single sign-on will not be possible until I have linked the portal to GRC?

>

I am not able to understand that you mentioned linked Portal to GRC ? which portal you want to link to GRC ?

Also, Check SAP Note 1099011 - Limitations of using CUA with GRC Access Control

Thanks

Sunny

0 Kudos

thanks Sunny