cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alerts via Email

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is it possible to have alerts sent to business partners from SAP business one ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may check this thread to have another reference:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

You have a workaround to send email to BP's via MS-SQL.

You can do this, whenever a SO or PO added in SAP B1, SQL in the backend send email to the approp BP mail Id's. You need to write a procedure in SP_Transnotifi such a way the function should be get triggered when documents added.

You have a inbuilt function called DBsendMail in SQL. For more helps search the same in Google. I have tested and its working well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks but I really wanted to use the email on the alert functionality. This appears not to work. Outlook intergration add on should be the answer then ? Right ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Alert will only send internal B1 user via Email. Unless you create your BP email under B1 user, it is not possible. You may still create alert and send the email to the persons in charge. They could forward those emails then.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gordon, How do you configure SAP alerts so the alerts can be sent to the email addresses of the users ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you check Alert screen, the email option is on the 2nd column. You need to setup user profile with the proper email address first.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have setup the user profile with the proper email address. But I only get the internal alerts, I don't get emails on my outbox.

Kind Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you set up a valid email address on your Company Detail form?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I have set up a valid email address .