cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

strdbsj2ee.cmd Could not be started

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to patch a instance JAVA. The kernell is 701_32 x64 unicode I´ve put the last kernell 701_69 x64 unicode togheter with the last r3trans and tp.

When starts the sap system, the jcontrol.exe is stopped, and I´ve the strdbsj2ee.cmd in red color. What can i do?

More thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I copy strdbsj2ee.cmd from directory with old kernel, and now work fine!

kishore_soma
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ruben,

For the clarification, Can you tell us which all folders you have updated wiht latest kernel.

Regards,

Kishore Soma

Former Member
0 Kudos

I´ve change the kernell in the next path usr/sap/SID/SYS/exe/uc/NTAMD64

I´ve push the version 69 of the kernell 701 (unicode).

kishore_soma
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ruben,

IS your OS WINDOWS/UNIX, if it is WINDOWS, go to computer management--> sharedfolders --> check the sapmnt and saploc shares are pointing to which folders and update the kernel in that folder.

or go to run
localhost --> then open sapmnt or saploc shared folders, check whethere the updated kernels is persent if not update and try to bring up the database.

Regads,

Kishore Soma

0 Kudos

Hello Ruben,

I think kernel binaries were not replaced properly. PLease bring down your instance cleanly and retry the kernel update. Make sure all services are stopped and nothing running.

if still problem persists then check the latest logs in the work directory and also paste the error here.

Best Regards

Niraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please make sure JDBC driver exists in the kernel folder.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any log you can find from work directory?

If you are using the database oracle, check whether the database listener is running.