Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO created with BAPI_POEC_CREATE

JDVL
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

We have a FM creating a PO using BAPI_POEC_CREATE, but It doesn't trigger any event BO BUS2201, for this reason the PO is in authorization but no workflow has been trigerred.

I have trigered the wf but other problems appear (two historical versions,...)

Does anyone know if there is a way to this FM launch the event

best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the Display/Maint. Event Type Linkages in transaction SWE2. Seems the event linkages are not complete. Get this done and your issue should be resolved.

regards,

Yatin

JDVL
Explorer
0 Kudos

thanks,,

The problem is that when I create the PO via standar transaction it is triggering the workflow. I have revised SWE2 but is Ok.

I have seen that for that user a dump was appearing.

I have tried with other user and is okay, I have put equal the roles and the organizative assignment and attributes in SRM for both users, but yet the dump appear only for one user.

So question is, why a Dynpro_send_in_background appear if I execute my FM with one user and doesn't appear executing the same FM with other. Repeat both users have same roles and profiles and SRM attributes

best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have done similar kind of requirement for Shopping carts by using BBP_PD_SC_CREATE. All of our shopping carts through the interface (coming from external systems) are going through the work flow.

Please try using the F,M. BBP_PD_PO_CREATE, you should be able to route them for approvals.

Thank You,

DV