cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out Put not generating for a change in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus..

Recently Our client requirement is to have Full PO out put for a change in PO for EDI output.

I have found from Net that we need to do customizing setting at below path-

1 )SPRO-IMG-Material Management-Purchasing-MessageOut Put Control-Message Determination Schemas -Define Message Determination schema for PO-Assign Schema to PO

We need to Unflag the Tab "M'

2) SPRO-IMG-Material Management-Purchasing-MessageOut Put Control-Message Tpes--Define Message Type for POFine tune control-PO

I have deleted the Operation 2 NEU Change

I have done all above settings in Quality client

But after the above customizing setting I have ound no PO output is generated for a change PO in repective client.

Hence to revert all above custmoizing setting, I have flaged the Tab "M" & also added the Operation 2 NEU Change.

But after all above reversal also, I have found that still no PO output is generated for any change in PO.

Your help on the above issue is highly appreicated...what have gone wrong & solution for the same.

Thanks In advance.

Dipak Dawkhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Dipak

we have had the same problem last week: you need to unflag M but leave NEU/2 the way it is now. (existing)

let me know if it helped

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Please chek the field / value which u have changed is relavant to printouts of the change.

You can check with following path

SPRO> MM > Purchasing > Message > Fields Relevant to Printouts of Changes.

Confirm tick is provided for PO ( P)

Vivek