cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Physical Inventory Movement Block not Rest at Storage Location Level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing a typical problem in our Production System and the issue is as follows:

1. We have created a Physical Inventory Document for a material with Freeze Book Inventory and Posting Block indicators.

2. We completed the count and entered the same with reference to the PI Document.

3. We reconciled and posted the differences in the system.

4. We still find that in Material Master the Physical Inventory block for material movements was not reset automatically at the Storage Location stock view.

Please help us urgently as all our Goods movements for this material are held up.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

see OSS note note 67072 - Control and correction of physical inventory indicators

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue Resolved by importing the program attached to OSS Note: 67072 and executing the program in Update mode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to see 4 PIDs in MI22 for my material.

2 docs pertaining to the latest Annual Physical Inventory in 2010.

These documents are for the same material in the same plant but for different Storage Locations. Out of which when i see the Material Master - Storage Location view, i see that the Physical Inventory Block "X" is set for one of the Storage Locations.

The PID for the Storage Location with this Physical Inventory Block for Movements indicator, is already settled (Count done and no differences in physical and book stock in this storage location).

The problem persists and i need to remove the posting block which was not reset.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check in MI22 transaction against your material any PID document is active.If any one is active goto MI02 and delete the document to remove block.