cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM integration to CRM-PCUI through portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

How does the MDM CRM-PCUI integration work? I understand that OCI enabled resultset Iview would be required for the same but then how would the data actually be transferred back to the PCUI screen. Also how would PCUI screen be configured to call the catalog from MDM. Could someone provide detailed steps for the same.

Theres a lot of documentation for integration with SRM and somewhere I remember reading that its possible with CRM too.

Any inputs would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nirmal,

There are not many direct material available for understanding MDM wih CRM integration.However there are few SDN forum discussions on how one can go about integrating MDM with CRM.

Kindly go through the below links as it may throw some light on the integration:

Hope It Helped

Thanks & Regards

Simona Pinto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nirmal,

MDM and CRM are two difference systems in any scenario. CRM PCUI is a separate integratoin with EP and similarly to MDM. When you try to integrate CRM wth MDM there need to be certain mapping fucntionalities that need to be build for Import/Syndicatoin of data. MDM addtionally provides you the facility of RPCM which will help you in building the catalogs. Now here you need to build a syndication profile if you like to take the RPCM data for PCUI CRM.

NOw if you are usuing EP for integratoin with CRM and MDM it is important you use MDM standard Business package on EP which will give you standard ivews of RPCM. You can also download the same form SAP Marketplace. You need to you XI in this scenario.

Also you need to generate few Iviews on EP which will call the catalog and CRM PCUI screens in one IView. In next release of MDM 5.5 i.e SP04 contains standard repository integration directly with CRM.

If you have any other queries you can reply me back here.

Regards

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on a CRM and MDM integration scenario. Please share techincal architecture of this integration.