Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Script link to TIFF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I need to find out where the link lies between SAP Script Form HR_ES_I190_0031 and the background TIFF image? I need the TIFF image name. Currently we have the form nicely printed in DEV, but in QA it has incorrect background image?

If I understand correct, program RSTXLDMC can be used to upload a TIFF image, but I don't find the link between this and the SAP Script Form. Now I have to reverse the process, so I need the link and then I need to retransport the TIFF and link to fix the "wrong background image" for my form.

Please advise. Thank you and best regards,

Adrian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Usually, I think this would be in a macro. These are stored in standard texts (SO10), named like: ZHEX-MACRO-xxxxx ID ST LANGUAGE EN, etc. We can transport standard texts via a standard SAP program, but I don't know if these can be transported (one would expect that they can be).

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Usually, I think this would be in a macro. These are stored in standard texts (SO10), named like: ZHEX-MACRO-xxxxx ID ST LANGUAGE EN, etc. We can transport standard texts via a standard SAP program, but I don't know if these can be transported (one would expect that they can be).

Former Member
0 Kudos

This was a Print Preview issue, because when we print the documents both are OK.