SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to differentiate the article listing from a re-list article

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to report on the article listed or extended on a selected date.

Somehow, my user does not want to take in those article that are

a. de-list from concess module and listed as assortment

b. article delisted and re-list due to some reasons which is not a genuine fresh entry.

Is there a way to differentiate whether an article is a fresh entry or delisted and relisted due to some reasons?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please see changes for listing using transaction WSLI. Depending the result, you can judge whether it is new listing or relisting. This can also be programmed using change document tables CDHDR/CDPOS.

Thanks,

Venu

0 Kudos

Searching thru CDHDR and CDPOS is time-consuming. Is there a more effective ways to track if the same article had been delisted before and relisted again on a specific day?

0 Kudos

Hello,

In stead of deleting listing conditions using WSP6, you may expire them using WSP5. This will keep records in table WLK1 with past validity dates. When you list an article, you can validate based these records.

Thanks,

Venu

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

You have provided the best alternatives for me. Adopting it will changed the current practise and so, I will need to discuss again with my Users.

Thanks