Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vertical Alignment option in a template in Smartforms

DebbieCloud
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to use a loop in a smartform I created, but as I do my loop, I would like the info to be displayed at specific positions on my page. Therefor I would like to set the Vertical Alignment option in my template to eg. Absolute (from top) 90.00 mm.

If I set it this way, my info is written over and over in the same line, so I cannot read the information.

As soon as I change it to currently, my loop info is 100%, but is not displayed on my page where I want it. My loop is therefor correct.

Can someone please assist me on how to use the Vertical Alignment option with the Absolute (from top) in a loop?

Regards

Debbie

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I feel you are using Template in loop which not correct, as Template is having fix number of rows. You need to use Table where the rows will be added and filled depending upon the values. Try some Smartform documentation or online content for loop and table. Let me know if you need further assistance.