cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

systems are not visiable in monitoring graphic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am not able to view systems under monitoring graphic. the screen is showing blank.

One of our PC is showing systems and self diagnostic screen, i made my system same as that system(GUI, IE, host entries, JRE) but still i am not able to view the contents on screen.

Please help.

Regards,

Mandar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mandar,

You will need to check your external alias. Could you kindly check this according to the patch in transaction SPRO > IMG

> SAP Solution Manager Implementation Guide > SAP Solution Manager > Basic Settings > SAP Solution Manager System > HTTP Services

Kindly go through all the Sub-Notes' Documentation in "HTTP Services".

Also, please note that if systems do show up in the Solution Manager for operations depends on the selected "Leading Role of the Solution" for the solution landscape and if there is a logical system defined in the corresponding field of the logical component which is added to this solution landscape.

This logical component structure is mainly designed for the Solution Manager implementation functionality in which projects phases moves from development to quality assurance to training and to production. I always advise the customer to create solution landscapes with 'Production' as a Leading Role and in the logical components structures only add the logical systems to the 'Production' field.

Hope this helps you out.

Thanks,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mandar,

You will need to check your external alias. Could you kindly check this according to the patch in transaction SPRO > IMG

> SAP Solution Manager Implementation Guide > SAP Solution Manager > Basic Settings > SAP Solution Manager System > HTTP Services

Kindly go through all the Sub-Notes' Documentation in "HTTP Services".

Also, please note that if systems do show up in the Solution Manager for operations depends on the selected "Leading Role of the Solution" for the solution landscape and if there is a logical system defined in the corresponding field of the logical component which is added to this solution landscape.

This logical component structure is mainly designed for the Solution Manager implementation functionality in which projects phases moves from development to quality assurance to training and to production. I always advise the customer to create solution landscapes with 'Production' as a Leading Role and in the logical components structures only add the logical systems to the 'Production' field.

Hope this helps you out.

Thanks,

Mark