cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales and Distribution Certification - questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am a SD consultant with 5 years of experience through all the SD processes although I have never been certified.

I am going to take the certification but I have several doubts which one is appropriate to me:

1 - I see 4 certifications for SD - 3 at associate level and 1 at professional level. I don't know anyone who has taken the professional one. Do you recommend to take the professional?

2 - The 3 certifications at associate level cover similar areas: TSCM62_64; TSCM62_05 and TSCM62_60. Which one is more appropriate to a SD consultant?

3 - I know that the certifications expire after a while. Do you know what is the validity period of a SAP certification?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1 > You should definitely go for the Professional Level Certification. This is for those who have atleast one end to end implementation experience and also if you have been with your employer for the last two years, who can approve of it.

Associate Level is usually for freshers or with candidates of 1-2 years of experience.

2 > Go for TSCM62_64 - As it is equipped with latest Enhancement package 4 learning.

3 > There is no expiry for these certifications, according to me. You can still verify your query with Kenneth by mailing him at kenneth(dot)schieffer(at)sap(dot)com

All the best!!

-Zub

Answers (0)