Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

display one line in the payslip for every record of overtime booked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts!,

the problem i´m facing is as follows.

When an employee books overtime, it is stored in WT 9**Z. When an employee books several records of overtime, several records are stored in ZL table at the end of time evaluation.

The problem comes, when we would like to pay each of this hours separately. In example, if the employee books in the same day 1h + 1h + 0,4 +0,6h.

so in the payslip the customer would like to see one line for every record of overtime compensated.

It doesn´t happen, during payroll, all records of overtme are moved to IT table through operation addwt *, and all this amounts are cumulated in the same WT to be paid together.so in the end i have one wt with the cumulation of all this hours.

I´ve tried several options like SETIN operation to try to set splits indicators in the the WT before they are moved to IT but nothing seems to work.

Any idea about if it´s possible to do that and how?

PS: maybe someone may wonder why to do that, it´s because this hours can be paid at a different rate if they are less than 1 hour so each record should be paid separately.

Thanks a lot.

With KR

Edited by: RubenCa on Apr 12, 2010 1:02 PM

Edited by: RubenCa on Apr 14, 2010 11:30 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i assume you use the function ZLIT with a calculation rule.

In my opinion it is possible to use SETIN with the X split.

After the function the wagetypes must be in IT with the split.

Be carefull that not any subsequent calculation rule has an ELIMI *, otherwise you split will be removed.

In the payslip you have to code the wagetypes that the splits must be shown. Standard the splits are added together in the line because there is a value '' in Ssplit for the splits to use and Dsplit for the splits to eliminate, mostly the last one is ';.

doucmentation in SAP for SETIN:

The following specifications of parameter VV are only valid for variable

splits, such as when S = X and F = =.

NX Sets X as variable split type;

Split number is set to 01 initially and

is then increased by 1 every call.

cheers

Theo