cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

couldn't perform data autoload.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My problem scenario is I have two views, one is 'Search View' and another is 'Result View'. I have 2 filters Customer Number and Organization number in search view. Currently after run the application i will enter values in my filter criteria and press 'Search' button i m able to display the data in Result View. on OnActionSearch() i am calling custom Controller's Execute bapi method and internally its executing bapi and able to get the data.

Now i want to do the same thing at the time of Loading the application.For this what i have done is In Custom controller's wdDoInit() method wrote the below code

Zbapi_Salesorder_Input input = new Zbapi_Salesorder_Input();

wdContext.nodeBapi_SalesOrder_Input().bind(input);

input.setCustomer_Number("2934567");

input.setSales_Organization("81534");

try {

wdContext.currentBapi_SalesOrder_InputElement().modelObject().execute();

wdContext.nodeOutput().invalidate();

} catch (Exception ex){

ex.printStackTrace();

}

After i run my application my filter criteria getting fill but no result displaying in Result View. Even if i click on Search button with the same filter criterias also it wont work. If i alter filter criteria and click search button then its working fine. Again i go for the Filter criteries which i have passed from my custom controller its working.

please suggest me how can i solve this problem. I should display the Data in Autoload of the application

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siarhei_pisarenka3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It's really hard to say what is the reason without additional details of the implementaion. Trying to suppose... Why do you call wdContext.nodeOutput().invalidate(); after execution of the query? Maybe the call clears all results of the query. In addition, at time of wdDoInit() method all nodes has already invalidated state.

Best Regards

Sergei