cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create the QUEUE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am doing IDOCFile scenario. If I run a transaction, IDOC 1 will be executed (IDOC1 consists of number of messages) after this IDOC, IDOC2 should be executed, IDOC2 is the end of the transaction,Here IDOC1 follows IDOC2, messages maintain order at runtime and QOS should be EOIO.

Now my question is, i want to maintain these 2 IDOC messages into one QUEUE. How to create the queue for this, could you provide the step by step procedure for creating the QUEUE.

Thanks in advance,

AVR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

solved my problem.

Thanks & Regards,

AVR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Flok,

watch this thread may be it will useful to your requirment :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/EN/f1/cb5f3ce4dd3370e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Regards,

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos
rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PI Will select the queue at runtime,i think it is not possible to use specific queue for one interface.

aalredy predefine Queues available in PI,so for you it is not possbile to create new queue my your self.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RAj,

Could you please give me the step by step procedure to identify the existing queue and the same queue name can be used for all my scenario's.

Thanks in advance,

AVR

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just make a search in SDN with keywords Message Prioritization or Queue Prioritization you will find good blog/ article for your requirement.

Regards,

Abhishek.