Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor change - BDC conflict

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have a list of 900 vendors for whom i need to update the email address.

when i manually update the email address thru xk02 i am able to see "other communication" tab .Upon clicking , i can select communication type as "Email" and update the email address but when i try to record the same through SHDB , i cannot see the

"Other Communications" tab to proceed further.

May i know if there are any related BAPI which server this purpose .

May i also know the reason why there is a mismatch in screens as i am also not using any Njoy transactions for recording.

Please help.

Regards,

Ramdass.

Edited by: ramdass_abap on Apr 12, 2010 11:38 AM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When r u doing recording,check the central mangement check box.IF u check this u can see communication tab.

Regards,

Raghu.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When r u doing recording,check the central mangement check box.IF u check this u can see communication tab.

Regards,

Raghu.

0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Perfect.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Raajessh Pasupuleti.

0 Kudos

Hello All,

While recording XK02 to update the vendor email address,

Upon clicking ""Other Communication"" tab , it pop-ups with a list of methods available like FAX,INT,MOB,PAG....

I need to select INT always and enter the email in the pop-up which appears... but the BDC always pop-up the first item i.e.FAX

by default...and trying put email in FAX..

I tried using TAB,Cursor placing in INT and record but by default it is picking INT.

Is there any way to get this ?

Please suggest.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think there are another option to open communication tab check care fully in selection screen bdc can't record short cut tabs so check carefully there are any other way to open communication tab.

Regards

udaya bhasker bandi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

While recording XK02 to update the vendor email address,

Upon clicking ""Other Communication"" tab , it pop-ups with a list of methods available like FAX,INT,MOB,PAG....

I need to select INT always and enter the email in the pop-up which appears... but the BDC always pop-up the first item i.e.FAX

by default...and trying put email in FAX..

I tried using TAB,Cursor placing in INT and record but by default it is picking INT.

Is there any way to get this ?

Please suggest.

Regards,