cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the free goods inclusive i normally i maintain for eg 5 quantity i give one free, but my client requirement is for the free goods system should be me the description of the free quanity is this being mapped in the system

Vinz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinz

do you mean that you are willing to see that the 1 unit free goods has a description that it is free goods on top of his purchase?

It is not clear, please comment with explanation of your requirement.

Regards

Sidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you please explain in details what the client required?

Thanks & Regards,

PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

for the inclusive goods the system don't show the description of the quanity like for eg in fmcg scenario i've 3 TV model 1 model 2 model 3 so if my customer buys 5 Tv which can be any of these model then the sytem give a one TV free now here the free model description is not mentioned in the sytem

Vinz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I feel that every model has ceratin special attributes /characeteristics and may be components as well so they will not be under same material code, each will have its own material code.

While preparing access sequence for condition technique you can always use material wise selection or if you have any further criteria like material group . you can enhance KOMK or KOMP structure to include new fields into field catalogue.

and use user exit for any validations.

I hope this helps

Regards

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Free goods, inclusive bonus qty is part of main item which is free of charge. So, the unit of measure also has to be same.

eg. In 200 gm toothpaste, 50 gm can be free.

Taking your scenario, why dont you use exclusive bonus qty. As already said there would be separate material master for every model. So you can very well enter that and it appears as seperate line item in the sales order as free goods having item category TANN

Hope you get some inputs

regards,

Sagar

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I look at your last post, I would recommend using exclusive free goods, like Sagar mentionned. This way yor free item will be on a separate line in the sales order with its description.

regards

Sidi