cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Find Node of Start Condition from standered Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all Gurus,

I have created Customized Workflow and it will trigger if Basic Pay changed but this workflow should not get trigger if basic pay will change in Batch Input session.

For that I got the start Condition in Standred Workflow WS00400232 where instart Condition '%Batch Input Selectn.%' , is there

I am unable to find this node in the start Condition, can anybody please guide me for the same?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Start condition and check function modules will not create a separate branch in workflow template.

If the condition satisfied, then the workflow getting triggered or if condition not satisfied, the workflow will not triggered[in case of chek function module].

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for a quick reply, but can you please tell me the the node being used in the specified standered Workflow for this start Condition?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Press Ctrl + F8 at your workflow template. It will take you to the Verision independent tab.

there you can see the tab called Start Events. Here three buttons are there with your business object. A, B and C.

Just click the C and it will take you to start condition Screen.

Alternatively you can use swb_cond for start conditions.

Thanks.

former_member554978
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Start conditions, you can check this below system field is not marked as X

SY-BATCH = ' '

In case of batch input sesion...this field will be set as X.

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to check for SY-BINPT instead of SY-BATCH in the Fm SWB_CHECK_FB_START_COND_EVAL w.r.t the Workflow temaplte in the check fm it is determining SY-BINPT please cehck it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am unable to find sy-batch system field in the Workflow template WS00400232.

It is a standered Workflow and where they have used %Batch Input Selectn.%.

Please guide me for the same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pavan,

As you said I have used the Fm and customized it and there I have written the code as :

If sy-batip = 0.

raise exception...

endif.

It is working fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sy-binpt sorry.

Answers (0)