Restart workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenever i try to restart the approval flow of any shopping cart, i use :

T.code - SWUE

Object type - BUS2121

Event - Saved.

After execution of above, Instead of restarting the workflow(should be in status - Awaiting Approval), the approval flow is going to 'Approved' status.

Many times this is happened. Any inputs please ?

Thanks

Maron

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for replies.

Restart is not when approval flow went to error as sometimes, the approver did not receive the work item in his/her inbox. Though after forwarding the workitem, it will not go. also. In these type of cases, i restart the workflow.

Any inputs ?

What i mentioned above in SWUE is not the right one for restarting the SC workflow ?

Maron

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

>the approver did not receive the work item in his/her inbox

You should find the root cause. Possible root cause is your approver determination logic is wrong or organization master data is wrong or application bug. Please check workflow log in SWI1 or SWI6. If there is no approver, your should use SWI2_ADM1 transaction.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

T.code - SWUE

Object type - BUS2121

Try the event "Restart current approval step". This should restart the approval workflow. Your workitem should be again in the inbox of your approver.

Regards,

Geoffroy

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

SE12
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maron,

Which workflow are you using? If you are using a badi workflow then you should check if note 993753 is in your system.

Kind regards,

Siobhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

If workflow has error, after solved the error, you should restart the workflow in SWI2_DIAG.

Regards

Lauren