cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

InterCompany Stock Transfer - shipping Point

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

How sales area and shipping point are determined in delivery document for intercompany stock transfer process.

regards

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Material should exist in both the plants (Delivering & Ordering),

Internal customer should be assigned to the ordering plant ( MM -> Purchasing -> Purchase Order -> Setup stock transport order -> assign the internal customer to the ordering plant and assign the Sales area of the internal customer.

Tcode : OMGN

Assign its Sales area to the delivering plant

Assign the document type and Delivery type NB and NLCC

Assign the Supplying plant --> Receiving Plant --> NB

Take the delivering plant and assign the sales area.

Vendor master has to be created and assaign the supply source ( Delivering Plant).

Create a puchase order ME21N ---> Save

Delivery VL10 G ---> Calculation rule (appropriate) --> Assaign the purchase order number here and execute.

Select the Delivery creation line and do the back ground process.

Start the log display and see the delivery document number by the documents button

Goto VL02N --> do picking and PGI --> Then do the MIGO with respect to the delivery document.

Billing (Intercompany pricing conditions should be set).

Thanks & Regards,

Pankaj Mahajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pankaj,

Well these are config setting of Inter Company Stock Transfer. However i want to know how sales area will be determined in delivery document, also i want to know how shipping Point is determined in delivery document in case of intercompany stock transfer.

Can you please explain that

Regards

PVR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Goto IMG > Materials Management > Purchasing > Purchase Order > Set up Stock Transport Order > Define Shipping Data for Plants.

Here you mention the Customer Number of the Plant which is responsible for Shipping with the Sales Area.

Now when you create the same Customer Master in the above specified Sales Area, it becomes reflective in the Invoice.

Shipping Point get determined as per the Enterprise Settings for the Supplying Plant.

Thanks & Regards,

Pankaj Mahajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

> However i want to know how sales area will be determined in delivery document, also i want to know how shipping Point is determined in delivery document in case of intercompany stock transfer.

Hi,

You have to first create internal customer master for receiving plant.

Then you need to assign this customer to receiving plant and the sales area in which this internal customer has been created.

So, when you enter this receiving plant in PO, the sales area, in which this internal customer / plant has been created automatically gets copied

Regarding, shipping point determination,

It is determined the same way as in SD i.e. Delivering Plant + Shipping condition + Loading group

It is preconfigured in IMG screen

If you see in PO in Shipping tab, you will see the sales area and the factors for determining shipping point

Hope you are now clear

regards,

Sagar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sales Area & Shipping Point comes after this setting : IMG > Materials Management > Purchasing > Purchase Order > Set up Stock Transport Order > Define Shipping Data for Plants.Here you mention the Customer Number of the Plant which is responsible for Shipping with the Sales Area.

Now when you create the same Customer Master in the above specified Sales Area, it becomes reflective in the Invoice.Shipping Point get determined as per the Enterprise Settings for the Supplying Plant.

Best Regards,

Ankur