cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing unit in the sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

User wants for condition type without access seq per 100 ite should come.

As we know if this item condtion has got access seq while creating condition record we can specify per 100 and same will carry to sales order. However how we can do the same for the item conftion without acess seq (Manual)?

Please guide somebody

Thanks for for all support.

Edited by: sappratap on Apr 12, 2010 10:19 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In case of Pricing w/o Access Sequence , now it is up to the User to enter it at Sales Order Item Level. Whenever Users will enter Price ,they have to make sure that it should be 100 per Unit in the Conditions Tab.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Thanks for understanding my requirement and replying.

However user want that 100 to come automatically like 1 in standrd scenario.

Can we get it?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is a business requirement & according to this , the Material Master Record being created.

You can check the same in MM03 > Basic Data 1 > Additional Data > Unit Of Measure, from here it comes as 1.Its better to take an help of ABAPer to maintain it but I am not sure whether it would be easy or not.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Edited by: Ankur Agrawal on Apr 12, 2010 2:30 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur

Thanks fro reply.

If we change it at material master level then for all condition it will show per 100. Please advice if ther is otehr way.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

It will be not possible in the material master to do the changes.Its better to concern with ABAPer . As I think , you can maintain that before going to conditions Tab in the Sales Order , a Pop- up will come which will ask to enter the Pricing Unit i.e. 1 or 100.

Best regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ankur,

Thank for all suggestions.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratap,

If you want to make your condition type manual then no need to touch access sequence because access sequence is a search strategy which is searching for condition record if exist.

If you want to make it manually then go to V/06 --> Select your condition type --> Click at details --> in the column "Changes which can be made" --> choose the option "Manual entries has priority"

After that this is in your hand to put this condition record manually.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT