cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

name & password is incorrect when create new rfc connection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

previous i set up one customer number with s-user id and password for RFC connection and its able to connect Solman with sap support portal.

Now the s-user id deleted and change to other new s-user id. I want to change s-user id and password which maintain in SM59 and then i click on connection test. System say the user name & password is incorrect.

I try delete and Set-Up SAP Support Connection for Customers again, the error still same.

Please advice is there anything i need to do to refresh solman system so that old user id is been cleared?

regards,

ng chong chuan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Ng Chong Chuan,

Have you verified the S-user name and password combination you provided are correct? You can verify this by using the credentials to logon to Service Marketplace http://service.sap.com.

Also you mention RFC, which RFC, I am curious because there is more than one that Solution Manager uses to communicate to SAP SAPOSS, SAP-OSS, SAP-OSS-LIST-O01, SDCC_OSS, SDCC_OSS1, SAPNET_RFC, SAPNET_RTCC?

When you make the changes, are you saving the changes? You need to do this explicitly or they won't be retained. But if you have saved them, then Solution Manager will use that username and password to logon to SAPNET. If you are getting a message that the username and password combination is invalid, then I recommend testing that combination by logging on to the portal. It may be correct that the combination is incorrect. If you get the same error when logging on to the SAP Service Marketplace with those logon credentails, then they ainvalid, and you will need to have them updated. If they do work, then I would review the technical settings tab is correct. Hope this is helpful.

Regards,

Paul

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hey,

Call DSWPSettingsGlobal Settings. Maintain your password there and test the SAPOSS connection from there itself. also ensure the correct password in AISUSER table (transaction AISUSER)

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There's a few things you have to verify. As mentioned above, ensure that the S-User is being maintained in transaction aisuser. Ensure that your S-User is valid at SAP side by logging an OSS message or confirming yourself in your marketplace. Also, double check what you have done in SM59.

Hope this helps you out.

Thanks,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You also have to maintain s-id in t-code AISUSER.

Thanks,

Rinkal